A fun and exciting way to hear the New Testament

I am so thankful to have the Word of Promise Next Generation New Testament MP3 Set. My favorite new way to read the bible is to listen to it on my mp3 player. Now I can carry the bible with me in the car, in bed, or anywhere else for that matter. This 3 CD set is contains 23 hours of mp3 recordings with teen stars such as Alyson Stoner, Corbin Bleu, Emily Osment, Cody Linley, and Jordin Sparks.

In the enclosed leaflet, there is a plan they give you to listen to the entire New Testament in 40 days. I've listened to the first half a few times already and have learned so much because this is not nearly as complicated as reading the New Testament.


If you don't have an mp3 player, this will also play on your computer as well as many home DVD and CD players (if it supports mp3 format).


My brother and I are always short on time, and now that we have the New Testament on mp3 we can listen while we eat breakfast, do chores, or even ride in the car.

0 comments: