Review: I Believe Bunny by Tish Rabe

I Believe Bunny is the first in a series to come by author Tish Rabe. I thought the watercolor and pencil pictures were really beautiful. I love to paint with watercolors also.

In this story, bunny finds a mouse that is going to drown in the river unless someone helps. Bunny prays and then Bunny's friends show up to help.

My mom always teaches me to pray to God when I need help and this book can help kids to remember to pray when they need help by thinking of this story. You never know when you are going to be in a dangerous situation and need God to help you.

I recommend this book for kids from ages 3 to 6, and even though I just turned 8, I'll be reading the rest of this series when it comes out. It's also a hardcover book that can be donated or given away when you're done.

0 comments: