Gigi's Big Break DVD

I loved this DVD. Gigi has such a cute voice but makes mistakes just like every kid. She lies about how a vase broke and then the lie snowballs into more and more lies. Eventually she learns a lesson and tell the truth. Telling the truth was so much easier!

In the next episode, her parents tell her she is going to be a big sister. She is so happy. Then her friend tells her that her parents will only have time for the baby and she decides to move in with her friend.

My best friend and I love Gigi. She is cute and is easy to relate to. I have some the books by Sheila Walsh like God's Little Princess Devotional Bible and Gigi, God's Little Princess and really liked the DVD even more. It brought Gigi to life. I recommend this DVD for any girls ages 4-8, but probably ages 5-6 would be able to relate to it the most.

I received this DVD from Thomas Nelson publishers for review. I hope to watch more Gigi DVD's in the future.

0 comments: