New Hermie DVD: Antonio Meets His Match


There is a new Hermie DVD that Hermie lovers like myself are going to be enjoying very soon. It's called Antonio Meets His Match.

I first learned about Hermie at church. Last year our group activities were all based on Hermie, so even though I'm 8, I still like watching Hermie DVD's. The lesson of this DVD was to love your neighbors and that you don't always get what you want. My favorite part was when everyone's wish came true because they realized they already had everything they wanted.

I recommend this DVD for church lessons. It's one hour long and the DVD has some coloring pages that you can print on your computer. There is a also a fun trivia game, sing-along, and read-along (really a pray-along) that you can play on your computer.

I give it five stars. Kids who like caterpillars and insects will like this DVD too. I recommend this for ages 2-10, but kids 4-8 will probably enjoy it the most.

I received this DVD from BookSneeze.com, and you can receive things for review too if you have a blog.


I review for BookSneeze

0 comments: